Tuesday, April 15, 2014

El ultimo dia in which Hermana Cheever is at the MTC

Hello all,


So the greatest news is this is my last day at the MTC! I leave tomorrow at 6:00 AM and I'll be in Puebla by bedtime (if all goes well). So I figured out how to send pictures :) so here are like 2. Or, exactly 2


This is my district! We went to main campus for General Conference, so of course we had to take a picture by the map. From left to right: Elder Pardo, from Chile serving in St. George. Elder Rodriguez from New Jersey, also St. George. Hermana Dominguez, from Puebla (!) serving in California, Arcadia (!) (that's where I will be serving, and where my dad served, respectively). Hermana Palominos (my companion), from California serving in Oaxaca. Hermana Vasquez, from Bountiful, UT serving in New York South. And then there's me, in case you already forgot what I look like.

And here's a llama pin
That's all for this email. I will probably send another quick little note with more on how my week went. Everyone be happy and do good things!

Romans 8:35-39
Love,
Hermana Cheever :)

MORE...

Okay, so I have to be super quick because I am out of time. I had a great week, our Sunday devotional was BYU men's chorus! Such a good and spiritually inspiring performance. Rumor has it that tonight's devotional will be Elder Holland! Exciting! And then my last little thought is that I just want you all to know that God knows what is going on, He knows us, and He knows what is best. Just put your faith in Him, do your best to be an instrument in His hands, and He will make great things out of your life :)

Keep pressing on. No matter what trial you are experiencing, you have a hand to help you along the way and a bright light at the end of your tunnel. DON'T GIVE UP. God will never give up on you!

Love always,
Hermana Cheever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment