Monday, March 9, 2015

More miracles and more happiness

  Dear all, 
Well last week I didn't have time to write, but almost the best thing ever happened! Adrian decided to be baptized on February 28th! We are all very happy, especially his mom, who was baptized in December. That was truly a miracle!

Adrian's Baptism Day!

Other things that have been happening: my companion finished her mission and went home last week! And there used to be two areas here in our ward, but the last transfer meeting we found out that Valle del Sol will only be one area for a time and I am here with Sister Palmer from Kaysville and Sister Robles from México DF. Sister Robles would have also finished her mission last week, but to accept a special assignment from our mission president, she is staying two weeks more to help us get to know the other half of the ward. SO. I am in a trio for the first time ever and I have my first ever American companion! It's been lots of fun so far. 

I know that God always gives us just what we need. Although I don't necessarily enjoy them, I am grateful for every one of the trials that I have experienced as a missionary (and as a person) because I have been able to come closer to God and to become a better person.

And now, to leave you with some other wise words of wisdom, but this time from a popular hymn, "all is well". 


Do something new and improved this week. 

Love, 
Hermana Cheever
One last photo with Hermana Arano

No comments:

Post a Comment