Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happy Fall!

Dear all,

I don't know if you've noticed, but it's Fall now! I love this season and I am so excited to be here still in Mexico to enjoy one more week of it!

We didn't end up having the baptism yesterday that we planned, but hopefully it will be this upcoming weekend.

I am also looking forward to the women's conference this Saturday, and then the next Saturday, General Conference! What great opportunities we have.

My spiritual thought for you this week comes from 3 Nephi 22:10-17. Read it if you have a chance. I love the part that says "my kindness shall not depart from thee". The Lord always wants to bless us. He wants to help us. He loves us. He knows that no matter what trial or challenge we are having, if we trust in Him, we will be able to overcome it. Everything we do here on the earth prepares us to be celestial beings, fit to live with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and enjoy all Their blessings. So heads up, smiles on, we can get over anything with our Friends on our side.

Love,
Hermana Cheever

No comments:

Post a Comment