Monday, September 28, 2015

LAST EMAIL

Dear all,

So I would like to write an extremely powerful and inspiring letter, but it will have to be very condensed. This is my last email that I will send you all as a missionary. This Wednesday I will return to Utah and be released as a full-time missionary.

I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams as I have served here in Puebla. I have loved so many people, taught so many lessons, and grown so much closer to my Father and my Savior Jesus Christ. I have a testimony stronger than ever. Although I will no longer be able to wear my missionary name tag, it will be forever engraved upon my heart.

I know this Church is true, I know God lives and that He loves us. We can return to live with Him and we will live Happily Ever After!

Goodbye Puebla, hello home!

Love,
Hermana Cheever

No comments:

Post a Comment